Tower Optics takes privacy very seriously. Therefore; we believe it is crucial to guarantee the privacy of visitors to our website. This privacy statement briefly describes how we handle the personal data of the visitors to this website and how we protect it.
When you visit our website and / or send us an email, we collect your personal data. We use this information (among other things) to keep you informed of our activities. We also use this data to answer the question you have asked.
We collect the following data:
Personal data of our customers (name, address, zip code, city, telephone number and e-mail address) including eye measurement data, delivery data and billing data (bank data).
Purpose of processing personal data:
We use and store your personal data for various purposes. The processing of our customers' data aims to:
- Receiving and processing orders or orders from customers;
- Providing the ordered products / services;
- Execution of the agreement or order;
- Making payments and calculating the income and expenditure flow;
- Collecting claims;
- Maintaining contacts by the controller with the customers;
- The administrative part such as the audit.
Right to correction, addition, removal or shielding
Based on the GDPR, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data that we process about you:
- Right to information; the right to ask if your personal data is being processed;
- Right of inspection: the right to check whether and how your data is processed;
- Right to correction: if it becomes clear that the data is incorrect, you can submit a request to Tower Optics to correct it;
- Right to object: you have the right to ask Tower Optics to stop using your personal data;
- Right to be forgotten: you have the right to have your personal data deleted;
- Right to data portability; if you want to transfer your personal data to another party, Tower Optics must cooperate with this.
Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or used. Tower Optics will destroy the personal data after the expiry of the retention period. The retention periods are described in the register of processing operations. With regard to the personal data that is linked to an assignment and / or service, these are stored at Tower Optics for 15 years.
Tower Optics ensures an adequate level of security and has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Tower Optics management is responsible for informing employees about proper regulation and data security.
Supervision of the processing of personal data in the Netherlands is carried out by the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl). Data subjects whose personal data are processed have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Tower Optics does not provide personal data to third parties outside the European Union.
This document is a translation of the General Data Protection Regulation. Obviously, the applicable laws and regulations are always leading and no rights can be derived from this document.
Cookies & tracking technologies
The main cookie we use is that of Google Analytics:
Google uses this information to track how our website is used, to provide reports about the website to us and to provide advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google can provide this information to third parties, if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google, we have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
If you have any further questions please contact us at:
Winkelcentrum Woensel 37a
5625 AC Eindhoven